A0 Pattern Printing Service
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Select the number of sheets your pattern file has (if you're not sure, see below).
- More than one file can be uploaded - but only from the same pattern.
- UK standard A0 size is 841mm x 1,189mm. Patterns wider than this cannot be printed. If your sheet is longer than this it may incur an additional charge.
Please read the information below before using the service.
Increasingly, pattern designers are releasing new designs as PDF only, which means you can't buy them ready printed like a traditional tissue pattern and would have to print them at home. Printing at home can be fiddly, printing lots of pages, trimming the edges, sticking them together and making sure the scaling is correct can really eat into your sewing time and puts a lot of sewists off.
Often, designers also provide their designs as an A0 copy shop format, which means they can be printed on a large format printer, the same sort of printer an architect would use to print plans.
By printing in A0 you can get straight to either tracing or cutting out, skipping the trimming and sticking process.
What Will I Receive?
Your patterns will be printed in colour or black and white onto 80gsm paper, using my beautiful Canon A0 copy shop printer. The paper can be cut and used with pins or pattern weights or if you prefer to trace onto your own pattern paper, it is durable enough to be used time and time again.
Instructions are not printed, many people prefer to view instructions on a tablet or laptop screen and they can be easily printed at home.
How Much Does It Cost?
The first sheet costs £3.50 and each additional sheet from the same pattern costs £1. This is on a per pattern basis. If you have more than one pattern to print, please add each one as separate products to the basket.
Postage & Delivery:
Your patterns will arrive folded into an A4 board backed envelope. Pattern postage is standard £3.99 Royal Mail first class (no matter how many sheets you print), but will be combined if you are buying other items.
If you are local to the Barrow-in-Furness area, free local delivery or collect from store can be selected.
1) Using the button provided above, click to upload your pattern file(s). Please note that your file must be for A0 printing, I cannot stitch together multiple A4 sheets. You can add more than one file at a time, if for example your pattern designer has split the pattern across multiple sheets.
2) Select the number of A0 pages to be printed using the drop down box. If you have special instructions, e.g. "print only pages 1 and 4", please add these in the box provided at checkout.
3) Add to cart and checkout as usual, your patterns will be printed and posted and you will receive a shipping notification in the usual way.
If you have any problems using the service or require any extra assistance, please just get in touch by email to email@example.com and I will do my best to help you out.
See my YouTube video here for FAQs:
It is essential that the number of pages selected in the drop down box is the same as the number of pages submitted to be printed. Not completing this step accurately may result in a delay to your order being processed. If you select too few pages, you will receive an invoice for the extra cost.
Happy sewing & happy printing!